Model 1441, Dual Probe, Max/Min 7 day memory Thermometer
General Design Characteristics
This thermometer is designed to read the temperature from two different probes on 9'9"-feet (3-meter) cables and to record the minimum and maximum temperatures for the current day and for the prior 6 24-hour days. The advanced microprocessor circuit allows the thermometer to collect temperature data while the display is turned off to save battery life and only operate the LCD (display) during the time it is needed to read the temperatures and recall any min/max data.
This instrument is excellent for collecting growing degree days or chill units.
- Water resistant housing to allow use out of doors.
- Cover to preserve the LCD (display) from effects of prolonged exposure to sunlight.(for indoor use the cover may be removed, see figure 1)
- Measurement range -40° to 120°F; -40° to 50°C Accuracy +/-1.8°F or +/- 1°C.
- Repeatability of readings will be better than 1/2 accuracy tolerance.
- Low battery indicator on LCD.
- Operating environment (for thermometer body) -4F° to 120°F or -20°C to 50°C
- Selectable °C or °F scale with resolution of 0.1 °F or °C.
- Dual channels, separate and independent temperature measurement readings for each probe.
- Reset switch to re-boot microprocessor and sequence start-time of min/max days to users convenience.
- Auto-off of display to save battery eliminates need to turn unit off after readings.
- ON switch to read thermometer.
- AA size alkaline battery (will accept Lithium AA battery for longer life between battery changes or for recording in very low temperatures)